429: Consider Something New - Living Forgiveness

This is a continuation from the previous blog - here writing out and committing to how I can and will change in a moment in relation to reacting to another's reaction towards me, and the pattern of 'same old, same old.'

When and as I see myself wanting to automatically react to another when they react to me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that my ‘wanting to react’ is just a reaction, and that it’s my responsibility to stop, as well as taking responsibility for reacting in the first place, as the trigger that caused another to react in the first place. I commit myself to take responsibility for myself when a reaction to another's reaction occurs by breathing and not participating/going into the reaction

When and as I see myself projecting images of past moments of conflict with another within my mind as a point of ‘here we go again’, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that it doesn’t have to be a ‘here we go again’, and that I can in fact change in that moment and so I commit myself to change in such a moment by breathing, not participating in any reactions within myself, and to be patient as to allow another to stop reactions within themselves, within this taking responsibility for me and for what we create together, as my participation

When and as I see myself reacting towards a reaction of another, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to allow myself to react is to not be humble, and to not take responsibility for myself in this moment as to prevent a perpetuation of a cycle created when we BOTH react towards each other’s reactions and so I commit myself to rather stop and breathe in such a moment, be patient, let it be, and allow them to communicate with me when they're ready to communicate and thus prepare myself to also communicate without reaction, and so without further conflict/friction between us

When and as I see myself wanting to stay in a reaction towards another, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand this is a clear red flag that I am not taking responsibility for myself, and rather wanting to express a self-righteousness that exists within blame towards another and to be completely innocent in the matter. I commit myself to rather than blaming, taking responsibility for myself, let go of the desire/want to be upset/angry/stay in the reaction and instead decide to create a new moment, and a new play out that does not have the same outcome as previous moments of conflict/friction

When and as I see myself reacting to another, and wanting ‘them’ to be sorry first – to make the first move, and so existing within a point of stubbornness and self-interest/righteousness, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that to allow such a point is to not live forgiveness, and to not be an example for others, as well as myself, as what it means to live forgiveness and change. I commit myself to lead by example by being the first to forgive – forgiving myself for the initial reaction, and for another for reacting or any perceived ‘wrong doing’ towards me, and instead allow myself to live change in the real time moment, creating something new in this moment, within me, within my life, within my interactions with others, and so in this world as a whole

When and as I see myself thinking and believing/participating in the ‘want to be upset’, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this indicate a belief that such a ‘want’ is real, and valid and that I should trust it, rather than realizing it’s a point of self-interest that does not exist within  point of understanding, forgiveness, what is best for all, or practical change from consciousness to awareness and so I commit myself to breathe through the desire to be upset, let go of the belief that such an experience is real, and rather see what is real and that is an opportunity to transcend a part of me that rather be upset then forgive, understand, and change – I commit myself to perfecting the ability to be self-directive.



Featured Artwork by: Marlen Vargas Del Razo

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry