401: The Real Reflection of Self

Self Commitment/Corrective Statements from the previous blog:

When and as I see myself reacting negatively as judgment toward others in terms of their behavior or what they are doing, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this negative reaction as judgment indicate this point existent within me – where what I am judging/reacting negatively towards another about is the same point I've participated with throughout my life, or am currently participating within. And so I commit myself to not participate in judgment towards others, and instead in the moment, breathe and take back self-responsibility as identifying where in my life I've done exactly the same thing, and so within this – stopping blame/judgment and bringing all things back to myself as the cause, source, and origin. I commit myself to realizing a reaction towards another within me is never about anyone else, and always about me.

When and as I see myself constantly checking myself out in the reflection of a mirror, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this behavior is within a starting point of fear of others, and how they see me, and to constantly think and believe I must ‘check myself out’ in the mirror is only the act of searching for self-validation and whether I am acceptable in the eyes of others. I commit myself to bring validation back to myself as a living expression of who I am, rather than the image of a mirror as I see, realize and understand that that is exactly what this behavior indicate – me looking for myself as validation and acceptance in the mirror.

When and as I see myself stepping into a character of confidence and security after looking in the mirror and defining myself as acceptable or attractive, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the consequence of getting my sense of validation, security and being ‘okay’ within the image of myself in a mirror is me separating and enslaving myself to this image and definition I've given to validation, security and being okay. I also see, realize, and understand that this is not real – the picture of me, and the definitions I've given to it as to determine my experience is not me seeing with real eyes, but instead with eyes of fear that support the construct of this world where beauty is defined in how someone looks as a value. I commit myself to give myself back the value of validation, security and being okay to be a living expression of myself rather than the picture presentation of myself and no longer supporting this pattern to exist within me. I also commit myself to stop allowing positive energy generated from the definitions I give to myself from looking in a mirror move me to be able to express as I am then only dependent on that positive definitions and energy from looking in the mirror to be able to move me. I commit myself to practice self-movement where energy is not required, as I am not defined by an image or how I define what I look like… I am defined in who I am in every moment of every breath and the starting point for what I think, say and do.

When and as I see myself supporting the conditioned behavior of automatically, constantly looking in a mirror/reflection of a window as to ‘check myself out’ as a reference of whether I look acceptable or not, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this behavior/pattern exist due to my constant participation of always allowing myself to look at a mirror/reflection when the opportunity is there and only through me deciding NOT to look in the mirror/reflection every time I am able will I be able to change this habit, as it’s become automatic and so I commit myself to become self aware in those moments when I’m looking in the mirror/reflection of a window to stop myself and no longer participate and through this constant application of STOPPING every time I ‘want’ to look in a mirror/reflection of a window, will I begin the process of changing and transforming myself as no longer needing or requiring a reflection of myself to give me any sense of validation or security or self-worth. I commit myself to realize that self-validation, security and self-worth must come from within me, as who I am, as the nature of how I exist and not in a picture of myself.

When and as I see myself placing my self-worth and value into the picture presentation of myself as the reflection of a mirror, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in this act, I have separated myself from real self-value and worth and so in order to bring that back to myself, aligning myself with the living expression of self-worth and self-value, I must stop participating in the physical behavior of looking in the mirror as well as letting go of the definitions I've given to my image, and the value I've placed on the way I or anyone looks.

When and as I see myself defining others as shallow and limited within their actions or behaviors, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this judgment unto others is only me judging myself and so I first stop judging others and then see the gift those ‘others’ are giving to me as the clear insight to who I am as that which I judge in others I've judged or am judging in myself and so I commit myself to use that gift as what others reflect towards me as the REAL mirror of who I am and walk the process of self-forgiveness, self-responsibility and self-honesty in removing the judgments towards myself

When and as I see myself judging myself and being ashamed for my participation in the behavior of constantly checking myself out in the mirror as to get self-validation and acceptance, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in judging myself or being ashamed of myself, I am diminishing myself and am not able to then change myself as this behavior/construct. I commit myself to instead stand equal to and one with who I am as what I've accepted and allowed as the current version of myself that has created a pattern of wanting to look in the mirror for a sense of self-assurance as facing myself in self-honesty and thus allowing myself to work with this aspect of myself, becoming self-aware of myself in the moments where the habit can emerge, directing myself to no longer participate as looking away from the mirror, applying the self-forgiveness necessary in the moment to no longer feel as if I “need” to look and instead, breathe in the moment HERE and align myself to the real me, as my physical body, and my physical breath that is equal to and one with what life actually is

When and as I see myself looking in a mirror and then feeling good about myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this ‘feeling good’ is based within a definition I've given to myself as the image of myself in the mirror as attractive that creates a false sense of security. I commit myself to stop deceiving myself in this positive energy of feeling good based on what I look at, and instead walk the process of writing, self-honesty and self-forgiveness as seeing the REAL picture of myself, the real story, the who I am in each moment as thought, word and deed that can be seen as not attractive, as the nature of me is the nature of humanity and then nature of humanity is not pretty

When and as I see myself feeling shitty about myself after looking in a mirror, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this ‘feeling shitty’ is based within a definition I've given to myself as the reflection of me in the mirror and does not actually define who I am. I commit myself to stop deceiving myself as allowing how I define what I look like to determine how I experience myself. I commit myself to become self-responsible for my experience in every moment, and stop victimizing myself to me own self-created definitions

When and as I see myself looking in the mirror to see what I look like, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is an act of invalidating myself as thinking and believing I NEED to look in the mirror to find my self-validation and self-worth. I commit myself to instead create self-worth and self-validation to be within who I am as how I live and express myself, as who I am in every thought, word and deed and count on that to be the real determining factor of who I am in this life, and no more enslaving myself to an image of me that can change so easily throughout my life. I commit myself to create myself as a constant and stable point of self-value and self-worth, as confiding in myself as my breath, self-awareness, self-honesty through this process of self-change

When and as I see myself existing as a narcissist where I am so consumed and obsessed with my own image, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this behavior is the cause for the lack of movements within individuals to see what is really going on in this world, and what is necessary to change our world -  because we are all so lost in our own image and likeness as the reflection in the mirror. I commit myself to stop existing in a reflection of myself and stand as the individual I am, equal to and one with, as well as interconnected to every other person/being/life on this earth and so take the responsibility I have to change my part of existence through my participation. I commit myself to open my eyes to what is real in this world and no longer give attention to what is not, as the value one place in how they look. Our look plays no role in determining how life on earth exists for each being…. Our actions and inaction do.

When and as I see myself trusting in an experience of ‘being good’ in the context of others/life/existence as a whole, based on what I look like, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the way that I look as no bearing on who I am as a being, and does not determine what effects I have on this life and how others see me, it truly matters in who I am as how I live and what I create in this life. I commit myself to work with what matters, and this physical matter, as my physical body, and my physical actions, and my physical expression, and NOT on an image of me that I hope others will accept. I commit myself to taking responsibility for myself within existence as on part of the whole that determine what that ‘whole’ looks like and whether there exists equality, integrity, respect and what is actually best for all.






Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine