103 - Responsibility and Education

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist school work while I am in taking classes

I forgive myself that iH ave accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not good enough within the process of education

I forgive myself that iH ave accepted and allowed myself to believe I don’t know how to apply myself/get done the responsibilities within school work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off school work to the last minute wherein I then make it ok within my mind that I am turning assignments in late – only justifying my postponement on the work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself anytime to apply myself within school work

I forgive myself that ih ave accepted and allowed m yself to make school work more complicated then it actually is, thus allow myself to resist doing it within this definition, instead of realizing that I have applied myself effectively, efficiently and practically within school work before, and I do know how to support myself within school work – all it takes is for me to DO IT

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself within school by allowing procrastination direct me in not turning my assignments in on time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification that I am a ‘good student’ and believe I can just easily write up any assignment in a day, not giving myself time to thorough research and go through the assignment requirements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a procrastinater and within this accept and allow myself to procrastinate with the school work material, not at all allowing myself to really learn the material and instead 'half ass' my process as a way to 'just get it done' while under the pressure of my own self creation - instead of allowing and supporting myself to walk through, point by point, what is required of me within school to allow myself to gain the best experience within school, actually learning about the material, instead of just getting it done to get a grade

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act as if I must 'just get through' the semester, instead of redefining the reasons I am in school, and to within that apply myself to become an effective student that is able and willing to actually learn the material, and apply the material

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted the advantage I actually have as the ability to go to school/educate myself as many in this world do not get this opportunity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in not applying myself in school to ultimate support myself within supporting this world in creating what is best for all, as an equal money system, realizing it will require an understanding of what this world currently exists as and the structure within it and thus I realize my responsibility within getting my education

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully receive from my education what is possible within walking the process, as I have not yet supported myself with the time and patients it requires for each class, each assignment, each point of the material learned

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in relation to school as 'just getting through it' instead of realizing this is just a waste of my time and thus fully applying myself effectively as I know I am able

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that currently I require an education to create any real change in this world, and as my current position in our world system allows me to educate myself, I forgive myself for not fully realizing the responsibility I have and have committed to myself in this life, educating myself within what is currently existent within our world, how and why and what are practical solutions to make it into a world of real worth, best for all

I commit myself to slow myself down with/as breathing within life and within my education process, to really support myself to walk through the courses and the material and the lessons with full awareness of myself and what I am currently learning, to be able to change myself within becoming an effective human being in this world taking responsibility for what this world currently is and thus able to change it into a place that is best for all, realizing I cannot do that until I allow myself to really see/understand/realize what is here, and I am able to support myself to do that within getting an education

Featured Artwork By: Jl Kenney


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry