Day 62 - Fear of being called a Religious Freak

This post is in relation to a reaction I had to another's words to/toward me. The truth is he was probably joking - yet within myself I reacted and so here I apply the self forgiveness for it:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another when they called me a religious freak

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react within the energy of anger when another called me a religious freak

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take another's words personaly when they called me a religious freak, as I reacted in anger and thus took their words personally

I forgive myself that I haven’t yet allowed myself to realize that whenever I take anothers words personally – I am within and as my ego as self definition in separation of who I really am here as life as the breath as the physical

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear person A thinking that I am a religious freak because of person B's comment about me being one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that person A thinks I am religious and a freak because of the thought that person B tells them that I am in a crazy cult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others thinking I am in a cult or freaky religion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others that have been brainwashed by religion and within that judge them as ‘freaks’ and thus fear it being done unto me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself and desteni as a whole to religious groups and within this justify my comparisons and fears by saying, “We are doing what we are doing for/within/as what is best for all" as a way to make myself/my participation within a group to be better than another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as religious

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to defend myself as ‘not being religious’ to another when they made a comment about me being a religious freak

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my anger onto another when they said I was a ‘religious freak’

When and as I see myself reacting to anothers words as taken them personally – I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to myself for real as the physical to see/realize/understand that in taking anothers words personally – I am within and as ego as separation of myself as the illusion of myself

When and as I see myself reacting in anger to anothers comments about me – I stop and I breathe and I investigate what it is I am actually angry about

When and as I see myself fearing others seeing me as a religious freak – I stop and I breathe and I realize that I have the power and control and directive will within/as myself to remain clear from reactions and stable

When and as I see myself fearing how others see me – I stop and I breathe, and I realize it’s not about how others see me – it’s how I see myself and thus always direct/take it back to myself to see who I am within myself, within relationship to myself that is then mirrored to me with/as relationships with/as others

I commit myself to stop all judgments of religions in this world and stand equal as self responsible for what is created and manifested in this world - standing equal and one as what is here

I commit myself to stop all fears within and as myself through investigating where they were created, how I accepted and allowed myself and to through self investigation as writing, forgive myself for the acceptances and allowances

I commit myself to show how desteni is the only message/group that stands as practical, physical change in this world, for each individual and humanity as a whole


Comments

  1. Thanks for the sharing Kristina. I suggest you put more of the social network buttons so i can help you share more your blog, and you get more exposure. Follow the link and the instructions and you will have the buttons that you choose.

    http://sharethis.com/


    Thanks.

    Larry Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry