Day 51 - I am Not Energy

Today I was working on a Lesson within the Agreement Course I am walking within the Desteni I Process - and within this lesson, I saw how much I have allowed myself to be 'moved by energy'. Obviously - this is the process we are walking.. to stop allowing energy to move us as we can clearly see this implies something is having to move us - live for us, decide for us, instead of taking self responsibility to move ourselves, direct ourselves, to Live! So this is a general point I am going to address within this blog of Journey to Life - allowing energy to move me instead of me moving myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by energy


I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define myself 'as energy' and thus allow it to move me instead of me moving me

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to generate energy within myself through the act of thinking, wherein I generate emotions and feelings about things separate from me here and thus then allow these energies as emotions and feelings to direct and dictate me and my experience within who I am and how I live

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that through the act of thinking, I am accumulating energy within/as myself and thus giving it the authority to accumulate within as me to move me - make decisions for me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that the thoughts arise within my mind I have accepted and allowed as a way to abdicate my self responsibility within living - wherein I allow the thoughts to direct me and decide who I am and how I live through thinking over and over again until I create characters and personalities that I believe I must be depending on where I am or with who I am around

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the energy I experience myself as through emotions and feelings that I generate from the thoughts I participate within and allow within myself is actually stealing from the physical - physical energy that I use to generate the Mind Consciousness System within myself that i Have programmed throughout my life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to the mind to be authority of me through stealing energy from my physical body - instead of realizing the physical body is that which I really am and thus I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to give energy to the Mind as the thoughts I believe are me - instead realizing that is not really who I am - it is only who I have accepted myself to be within limitation, as I realize here that the physical is the only thing that I can actually touch, and see, and feel as it is the only real reality - the physical and thus I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to give energy to the false self of the Ego of my Mind, instead of being equal and one with the real me - the real self which is here as the physical body through breathing

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to not make decisions within self honesty as self responsibility and to instead allow thoughts and emotions and feelings as energy move me and direct within my life and the decisions I have made

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the energy I experience as thoughts, feelings and emotions thus allowing these things to move me - to exist within these energies as the reason I move and make decisions within myself and my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that energy is not who I really am - but the physical is the real me

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I am able to make decisions within who I am and how I live without energy as thoughts, feelings and emotions - wherein I do no have to become possessed by the energy to then decide to move in my life - but I am stand here stable as who I am as life as each breath I take and move myself, will myself, decide for myself who I am and what i will accept and allow in this life and what I will not accept and allow in this life and thus I realize and commit myself to no longer accepting and allowing to be defined by energy through participating in thoughts that accumulate emotions and feelings and commit myself to move myself, direct myself, become self honest as life as each breath I take

I commit myself to stop the energies within myself that i Have created and supported through stopping the participation within the mind of thoughts, memories, pictures, images, knowledge, information, judgments, ideas, future projections - and to remain here as who I am as life with/as each breath - realizing this is what it means to really live here within/as this physical reality equal and one

I commit myself to stop defining myself as energy wherein I allow energy as emotions and feelings to direct me within who I am and the decisions I make within my life and how I live and remain here as the breath, constant, the same, yesterday today and tomorrow.

I commit myself to stop the creating/accumulation of energy as emotions and feelings within and as me through stopping my participating within the act of thinking - as I realize the voice in the head we have accepted as 'who we are' is not actually who we are as it is just a programmed sense of self that has been produced and created through the environment in which we were subject to and thus I commit myself to bringing myself back to the breath in each moment to ensure I am remaining here and participating in actually living for real with/as the physical and this physical reality equal and one

I commit myself to giving back to myself the authority of who I am and how I live my life within no longer allowing the Mind to direct me as thoughts, feelings and emotions, as this is all energy that then dictates my life experience - I realize this is self dishonesty as it is not really who I am and thus I stop all participating as such, to ensure I am here every moment to be clear within who I am and what I will and will not accept and allow and to support myself to see clearly what is necessary to be done in this world, to see beyond that which I have programmed myself as my mind to see

I commit myself to take back directive principle of myself as the authority of who I am and no longer abdicating my self responsibility to my Mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions to direct me within myself and my life - to ensure that every moment I am making the decision to LIVE and not exist as such the personality of the mind as ego - as I realize this is within separation of who I really am as Life

I commit myself to stopping the changing of myself depending on the environment in which I am in or who I am around - and thus commit myself to remain here breathing, as the breath of Life, to ensure that each moment, no matter where or with who I am, I am here, constant, stable, the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow

I commit myself to stopping my dependency on energy to move me wherein if I face a resistance, I realize it is because I Have not created an energy to move me through the point and thus I push myself through the point as I walk my life in no longer allowing or requiring energy to move me - but for me to Decide, here I MOVE ME

I commit myself to stop stealing energy from this physical reality and my physical body through participating in thoughts within my mind, or emotions and feelings as energy, as I realize then I am feeding the mind with the energy I use that is given to me by the physical and thus stand equal and one with the physical and stopping the abuse I Have allowed through separating and using the physical energy to feed me alternate reality within the mind where I do no actually exist, and remain equal in grounding the energy back to the physical - in supporting the physical reality with my energy and attention to face what is here, to then sort out what is here, to thus change what is here as I can see what is currently here as this world and as myself is unacceptable

I commit myself to walk through myself as the mind through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, to see how i have designed myself as the mind throughout my life to stand equal to and one with it so that I can then change it as myself - no longer separate from it in allowing it to be more then me through accepting it as superior, but to face it as who I have created myself to be and thus giving myself the authority over it to change it into what is best for all

I commit myself to walking the process of birthing self as life from the physical, as I realize the physical is the only thing which is real in this REALity - thus I commit myself to stopping the illusory reality of the Mind and stand here with/as the breath

I commit myself to, within myself, in each moment of breath, to decide who I am as life and who I am not as life - to always consider in each moment what is best for all and to push myself to change myself from an energy consuming Mind machine, into a breathing being that is in this flesh here in this physical reality with all other physical bodies as me - within and as equality and oneness - as this is what is best for all





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine