Day 2 - BREATHE & WRITE

Day 2 Here

SO I got my internet back. Now we just need it at my place and we will be 'back on track'.

Interesting point today while I was driving home from work - I was on the highway, just driving along. When I found myself not breathing - so I then began to take some deep breathes to bring myself back, out of the Mind. As I was busy breathing myself back to awareness of myself, I noticed I drove right back the exit I was suppose to take. I then had to take a much longer way home. This is interesting because this is how the Mind Works. It is a distraction we use to separate ourselves, there involves no awareness of what we are actually doing - we are just zombies moving automatically - not directive self will involved at all - and what happens, is we miss the point completely. We miss ourselves. We end up having to take a longer route back 'home'.

Breathing brings is all back Here.

Once I got home, I was walking inside and I realized the last few weeks I have not been so aware of myself as the breath. So this tells me I've been in my mind.

And I can see this in the things I do and my experiences. Participating in conversations I know are not supportive to Life. Allowing myself to resist work that could be done - and then giving in to those resistances. Giving myself excuse for why I resist and that I will 'do it later'. Not keeping up with all the videos from Desteni and my DIP work - basically allowing self interest to guide me, not being productive for the accumulation of what is Best for All - but existing within the Mind of Self Interest - of what is Best for Me - Ego.

I have also not been writing.

Only here within my blog - and I have used this as my excuse as to why I haven't been writing - because i'm 'at least' doing it here. Which STOPS HERE.

I will myself to Push myself to do more then I believe I'm able to do. Realizing those without a Voice need a Voice - and that is why I am Here. To Stand up for ALL LIFE as Me.

So, Here to Remind myself to BREATH, and WRITE, because this is where I 'find myself'. This is where the Real Me Is. This is Where I find the solution to myself, and the answers I've been looking for. This is where Self Honesty is. Self Intimacy. Self Trust. Self Love. Self Expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine